Digital Analytics Manager
In-house - Marketing
Posted 24th Sep 2017
• To deliver a data driven decision making approach to multi-channel business operations to drive continuous improvement in web site optimisation, conversion rate and digital marketing efficiency across multiple brands/markets.
• Deliver effective online customer profile and behaviour insight reports, including recommendations to the business to drive customer centric change.
• Multi-channel web analytics subject matter expert for the ecommerce division.
• Accountable for leading the capture of business team analytics requirements to ensure effective implementation and delivery, in conjunction with eGroup Solutions / Business Development teams.
My client is leading retail organisation based in Kuwait what operates over 80 brands globally. The Web Analytics manager will lead the web analytics and insights activity for multiple ecommerce functions and provide a centralised support. You will be tasked with defining, executing and development web analytics & strategy for ecommerce platforms.
• In depth knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics Universal & 360) product expert
• Excellent experience in collating (Merchandising, Design, Marketing, SEO & Content) KPI, reporting and insight requirements.
• Excellent knowledge and experience creating web analytics (Dashboards/Reports/Alerts) & BI reporting.
• Design, build and develop dashboards for KPI reporting.
• Experience implementing a program of prioritised in-depth custom reports to communicate key metrics, insight, conclusions and recommendations to the business.
• Proven experience in delivering engaging reports and persuasive presentations of conclusions that drive decisions to support customer journey and experience improvements to optimise conversion
• Experience in delivering a program of regular workshops (training, requirement review and support) with online business teams to ensure web analytics and insights are utilised effectively to support decision making
• Responsible for maintaining a secure policy for web analytical tool user access/rights and analytical tools account structures
• Experience in the creation of reports, statistics and analysis for new and existing customer on site activities to support Focus on Customer
• Improve ecommerce customer behaviour and insight data visibility to the business
• Work closely with regional online marketing teams to measure marketing channel performance and provide clear insights and recommendations
• Work closely with Central and Regional digital marketing teams to deliver an integrated omni-channel single view of the customer
• Tax Free incomeJob Reference ID DG-69
• Potential Bonus up to 25% of Base Salary
• Annual Air Ticket for individual and Family
• Company discount on brands (after initial period completion)
• Medical insurance for individual and family
• 3 Month notice period
• Relocation Allowance
• 50% of education for children (caps are in place)
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: