Digital Marketing Manager – eCommerce/Retail
In-house - Marketing
Posted 2nd Oct 2017
• Develop and deploy multichannel marketing strategies focused on digital brand awareness and customer acquisition.
• Manages and lead a multidisciplinary team of online marketers’ channel specialist that develop and execute channel-based media plans.
• Collaborate with marketing and eCommerce areas like CRM, web analytics and BI, and online webstore teams, to gain insight that drives further optimization on online marketing spend.
• Works closely with other eCommerce and other central teams to support customer acquisition, (translations, content localization, web design e.g. Leaderboards, MPUs, & copywriting).
• Works with brand retail store channels and retail operations on the design and deployment of offline retail to online customer acquisition strategies, such as lead acquisition and online awareness campaigns.
• Defines and develops online attribution modeling requirements and post impression marketing analysis together with web analytics team and commercial teams, to achieve acquisition KPIs like Cost-per-Acquisition (CPA), ROAS usually focused on high customer lifetime value (CLV) and customer segmentation and AB testing and optimization.
• Responsible for the quality of cohort acquisition.
• Works closely with and manages external digital advertising agencies and internal digital advertising teams to define strategies, media plans and continuous optimization.
• Leads the acquisition digital marketing channel annual business planning process across all brands and markets to build channel metrics for traffic, CPC, CPA, Conversion and new customer and lead acquisition to achieve the business growth objectives.
My client is leading retail organisation based in Kuwait what operates over 80 brands across the region in retail and luxury. As the region gears up for a significant shift in how consumers purchase online, my client has already begun to transform their Ecommerce capability. This shift will see a centralised Ecommerce team take on the challenges objectives of creating executional online consumer experiences, along with revenue optimisation.
The Digital Marketing manager will be responsible for online marketing spend, execution and optimization of online marketing budgets and Omni-Channel marketing.
• 8 years in eCommerce digital marketing, with focus on customer and lead acquisition, across retail verticals.
• Managed online acquisition teams for at least 3 years, with direct acquisition budget responsibilities.
• Candidate must come from a retail or ecommerce background as part of an in-house team.
• In-depth knowledge of digital advertising tools (e.g. DoubleClick) and advertising technology landscape such as digital media buying platforms, advertising optimization platform, ad servers technology ad networks, mobile advertising solutions, social advertising tools is required.
• High level of proficiency on PPC (and other forms of SEA) including real-time biding techniques, keyword generation techniques, SEO, social marketing (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or other), re-targeting and display advertising and digital PR, good understanding of offline channels advertising such as print, TV or radio.
• Professional profile: Numbers driven, has a strong commercial ethos and a “trader’s mentality”.
1500-2500 KWD (Per Month) Salary will depend on experience and expertise.
• Tax Free incomeJob Reference ID DG-73
• Potential Bonus up to 25% of Base Salary
• Annual Air Ticket
• Company discount on brands (after initial period completion)
• Medical insurance
• 3 Month notice period
• Relocation Allowance
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: