Digital Product Support Manager
In-house - Marketing
Posted 7th Dec 2017
The Digital Product Manager is responsible to initiate, develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing efforts. The overall goal is to significantly increase the B2C business through an effective digital marketing strategy. Also leveraging B2B web presence and other digital assets, while working in collaboration with multiple departments within the organization.
• Direct B2B and B2C web site creation and updates in collaboration with internal teams.
• Manage product roadmap and vision
• Translate business challenges to effective user stories
• Plan, initiate and drive strategies to significantly grow ecommerce business
• Implement traffic generation strategies through SEO, SEM, PPC, Social etc.
• Support business partners and customers with retail/ecommerce data and marketing needs
• Engage with external digital media (PR), blog, social media and advertising partners
• Measure and report marketing campaign performance related to ROI and KPI
• Utilize both online and offline tutorials to keep up to date as digital marketing strategies change
• Be a thought leader on new technologies and suggest implementation when necessary.
• Support e-mail marketing and lead generation
• Investigate options for effective design, image and data curation tools including hardware and software
My client is one of the UAE’s leading premium leisure & tourism organisations, creating experiences for over hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
• Graduate degree in related field
• Proven experience in Digital marketing and/or Ecommerce
• Understand the latest trends and best practices in online/digital marketing
• Be highly creative with experience directing effective digital assets, digital campaigns and web presence
• Proven experience managing SEO/SEM, PPC, CRM, social media, and other digital advertising campaigns
• Have understanding of website analytics tools, usability testing and A/B variant programs
• Have strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
15,000 - 20,000 AED Per MonthJob Reference ID DG-88
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: