Head of Digital Marketing
In-house - Marketing
Posted 8th Oct 2017
• Collaborate with internal brands in the development of marketing budgets, digitial marketing strategies and business plans to develop and foster the growth of online share of business and profitability (CMIII – contribution margin level 3)
• Work alongside trade management teams to drive ecommerce trade strategies
• Manage marketing spend efficiency, measured by online marketing KPI’s database size, leads conversion, customer activity ratio, CPA, CPO, repo-CPO, CLV, ROAS, and online marketing cost-to-sale ratios among others. Drives innovative initiatives such as stochastic (predictability) for algorithms advertising frameworks.
• Creates and develops customer digital IP (intellectual property) in online customer and retention strategies
• Work with digital partners and agencies
• Develops overall online marketing strategies in line with industry trends and best practices.
• Liaises and is able to influence brand teams and executive, clearly articulating strategy and commercial value.
• Leads and manages online customer acquisition and retention teams, and providing direction and support to establish best business practices on digital marketing.
• Develops customer insight that translates in segmentation, personalization and targeting of digital advertising campaigns that drive higher conversion.
My client is a multinational retail franchise operator that is headquartered in Kuwait, they operate over 80 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe. The company currently operates more than 3,500 stores in Health & Beauty, Fashion & Footwear, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home and Leisure & Entertainment. There employee over 50,000 staff across all functions including the HQ in Kuwait.
The Head of online marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of digital marketing strategies, focused on driving qualified visits, database growth and activity ratios that result in online business revenue
• 10 years in eCommerce digital marketing, with focus on customer and lead acquisition, across retail verticals.
• Managed online marketing teams for at least 6 years, with direct online marketing budget responsibilities.
• Ideal candidate comes from an online hypergrowth business based in digitally matured western markets, focused on leading and customer acquisition with multi-million USD online marketing budget responsibilities.
• Numbers driven, has a strong commercial ethos and a “trader’s mentality”, is creative and seeks innovation with commercial purpose, and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
Excellent Salary & Tax Free
• Tax Free incomeJob Reference ID DG-75
• Potential Bonus up to 25% of Base Salary
• Annual Air Ticket for individual and family
• Company discount on brands (after initial period completion)
• Medical insurance (including family)
• 3 Month notice period
• Relocation Allowance
• Education assistance for families
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: