Head of Ecommerce
In-house - Strategy
Posted 12th Dec 2017
• Design and implement the ecommerce strategy.
• Take full ownership of the delivery of an agreed sales budget & targets with the board.
• Produce and report KPI’s, ROI & financial performance.
• Ensure effective management of the ecommerce platform, including web and mobile applications.
• Ensure effective management of Digital Marketing to ensure customer acquisition and retention.
• Coordinate with supply chains to ensure product availability and delivery.
• Work closely with brand team to agree and implement online promotional calendar.
• Manage and lead digital sales teams whilst liaising with HR department for effective training and development.
• Suggest and be a though lead on digital experience enhancements.
• Co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure new products are launched on time and within budget.
• Liaise with store staff and aim to improve the digital aspects of the store.
The Middle East currently provides possibly one of the most exciting challenges for Digital Sales and Ecommerce professionals. A ‘greenfield’ environment that is undergoing significant investment and focus on the emergence of online sales.
A unique opportunity has emerged for senior ecommerce professional to take control of the digital sales roadmap and expansion of an exciting retail brand across KSA. You will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive ecommerce strategy for the business and bring previous experience in growing digital sales.
• Proven experience leading and transforming a large ecommerce function, with proven results in annual growth and innovation.
• Excellent knowledge of digital marketing functions (SEO, SEM,
• Excellent technical knowledge of web and mobile applications.
• Hands on experience with CRM systems.\
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Proven leadership experience.
• Analytical, organised, strong presentation and ability to report at board level.
• Degree educated
SAR 45,000-50,000 PMJob Reference ID DG-90
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: