Head of Online Analytics & BI
In-house - Technical
Posted 8th Oct 2017
• Support merchandising and marketing teams to implement web analytics, including web tag management, traffic analysis, post impression attribution modelling, conversion and funnel analysis, in-page analytics and onsite customer journey and behavior analysis, product affinity analysis, onsite segmentation and supports AB optimization.
• Design and implement eCommerce merchandising reports that monitor product and service range performance across multiple brands (e.g. low-visits high-conversion analysis), basket analysis, weekly sales stocks and intake (WSSI)
• CRM analytics on eCommerce email, SMS and MMS campaign performance analysis, customer analytics including customer behavioral analysis, customer segmentation and clustering and propensity modeling
• Define and implement data models, data construct through multiple data sources ETLS (extraction, transformation and loading) processes, providing eCommerce management with a multi-dimensional view of ecommerce business information.
• Customer experience management (CXM) reporting. Design and implement what data acquisition, data model and reporting is necessary to support customer experience monitoring, supporting end-to-end process SLAs across customer journeys.
• Responsible for financial analysis support, enhancing business and financial data that leads to commercial insight (e.g. customer profitability analysis).
• In-depth technical experience on Google Analytics and BI OLAP and in-memory database environments.
• Experience in data discovery and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) is desirable.
• Leads and manages online web analytics and BI teams establishing world-class practices on eCommerce reporting capabilities, and drives business performance surfacing actionable insight to eCommerce functions.
My client is a multinational retail franchise operator that is headquartered in Kuwait, they operate over 80 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe. The company currently operates more than 3,500 stores in Health & Beauty, Fashion & Footwear, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home and Leisure & Entertainment. There employee over 50,000 staff across all functions including the HQ in Kuwait.
This role will be posted in Kuwait at the head office and will be a part of the companies plan to develop an innovative ecommerce experience. As the Head of Online Analytics & BI you will be responsible for the Development and implementation of reporting frameworks for ecommerce focused on web analytics, CRM and business intelligence tools. These tools will be designed to serve business domains such as online merchandising, online marketing customer acquisition, retention and finance. These tools will drive insight and commercially driven actions for online trading and online marketing teams.
• 8 years in eCommerce web analytics and BI
• Ideal candidate comes from large and established eCommerce business with strong focus on retail direct to consumer sector.
• Experience with a broad geographical, customer and product diversity.
• Analytically hungry with a trading understanding
• Excellent technical knowledge and experience, ability to deliver hands on and manage technical teams.
Excellent Salary - Tax Free
• Tax Free incomeJob Reference ID DG-74
• Potential Bonus up to 25% of Base Salary
• Annual Air Ticket for individual and family
• Company discount on brands (after initial period completion)
• Medical insurance (including family)
• 3 Month notice period
• Relocation Allowance
• Education assistance for families
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: