Head of Online Marketing
In-house - Marketing
Posted 5th Dec 2017
The Head of Online marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of digital marketing strategies that generate online revenue, database growth contributing to overall online growth of the business.
My client is a multinational retail franchise operator, they operate over 80 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe. The company currently operates more than 3,500 stores in Health & Beauty, Fashion & Footwear, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home and Leisure & Entertainment.
• Work in collaboration with the Ecommerce, analytics & Insights and other internal teams to develop Digital marketing strategies & marketing budgets to increase online revenue
• Take part in weekly meetings with ecommerce trade managers to align strategy and trading initiatives.
• Manage the digital marketing budget and allocation across all channels.
• Report online KPI’s such as customer database size, leads conversion and customer activity.
• Work closely with internal and external digital partners and create effective business relationships.
• Lead online customer acquisition and retention teams, and providing direction and support to establish best business practices on digital marketing.
• Develops customer insight that translates in segmentation, personalization and targeting of digital advertising campaigns that drive higher conversion.
• Provide data driven marketing strategies
• 8+ Years building effective online digital marketing strategies within retail or ecommerce.
• Managed online marketing teams for at least 6 years
• Proven experience of effective management of large (multimillion) marketing budgets.
• Proven experience in digitally matured western markets
• Focused on leading customer acquisition with a trading mentality and business acumen.
Above average/ Income Tax Free Salary
• Potential Bonus up to 25% of Base SalaryJob Reference ID DG-87
• Annual Air Ticket for individual and family
• Company discount on brands (after initial period completion)
• Medical insurance (including family)
• 3 Month notice period
• Relocation Allowance
• Education assistance for families
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: