In-house - Marketing
Posted 14th Nov 2017
• Deliver product launch plans.
• Develop marketing strategy and action plans.
• Engage with 3rd parties to promote services.
• Manage and monitor both online and offline marketing channels.
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations.
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
• Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Mailchimp,
• Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on marketing ROI.
• Create creative content to be used on website, Newsletter and Blog content
• Public and Media Relations
An exciting an innovative award winning tech start-up have received the 2nd round of funding, providing them the opportunity to expand their team into the UAE. They offer a fantastic platform that is disrupting the real estate and rental market across the GCC region. The founders simply say, the sky is the limit for their company and now they have the need to hire a marketing & communications specialist.
• B2B and B2C marketing background
• Fluent in English & Arabic, both written and verbal.
• Minimum 2 year’s experience in a similar role.
• BA/BS degree.
• Entrepreneurial & self-starter
• Excellent communicator, creative with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
• Proven experience managing corporate social media channels
• Experience turning marketing activities into effective leads.
Excellent Salary - DOE
Annual FlightJob Reference ID DG-79
Tech Start up with excellent professional progression
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: