Senior Ecommerce Manager
In-house - Strategy
Posted 2nd Oct 2017
The Ecommerce manager will be responsible in defining the strategic direction of specific brand’s web store business. Also manage the execution of trading plans to deliver high impact web store market launch(s) and rapid customer and sales growth.
A key commercial online business leader in the eCommerce team who is responsible for the web store P&L, delivering profitable sales growth, managing promotions and on site merchandising. Ensuring the execution of a world class customer experience that is consistent with the host brand strategy(s) in all operating markets.
• Responsible for trading the brand(s) web stores across multiple markets to meet business expectations. Lead in the creation and execution of the commercial trading strategy, manage online lifecycle of products, drive improvements through analysis, planning and execution.
• Lead and manage the online channel commercial planning and execution for brand web stores in multiple markets and regions.
• Ensure on-site content strategy is fully aligned with omni-channel trade marketing calendar to maximize product launch visibility and effective campaign execution.
• Own the annual P&L business planning for the web store brand(s) and markets Online.
• Collaborate with Trade Marketing, Customer Acquisition and Retention teams, Acquisition Marketing Manager and Retention Marketing Manager
• Ownership of on-site search, as well as cross-/up-sell tools and functionality with responsibility to analyze usage.
• Support the web store outlet strategy for brand(s) in line with terminal stock management and identify opportunities for online extended ranges.
• Actively provide reporting on all web store sales and key KPI’s (Traffic, Bounce Rate, CVR, AOV, Sales and Margin) for web store markets delivering fast actionable plans to drive further improvement.
• Deliver post-event analysis in conjunction with the Acquisition and Retention Marketing teams to inform future promotion planning.
• Champion the use of web analytics and data insights to effect web site online merchandising decisions on a daily basis that deliver improvements in add to basket and conversion rates to support path to purchase improvements.
• Responsible for providing guidance, coaching and personal development to the web store trading team, ensuring the development of necessary skills to create a high-performance trading team.
• Identify and lead new web store commercial and omni-channel opportunities beyond current organizational thinking.
• Assess and propose functionality improvements like payment methods, content localization, and use of technology to improve digital customer experience and maximize online sales.
My client is leading retail organisation based in Kuwait what operates over 80 brands across the region in retail and luxury. As the region gears up for a significant shift in how consumers purchase online, my client has already begun to transform their Ecommerce capability. This shift will see a centralised Ecommerce team take on the challenges objectives of creating exceptional online consumer experiences, along with revenue optimisation.
• 8+ year’s experience in B2C ecommerce in either omni-channel retail or pure-play in mature western ecommerce markets.
• Ideal candidate comes from an online hypergrowth business based in digitally matured western markets, focused on leading and customer acquisition with multi-million USD online marketing budget responsibilities.
• High performance track record as a leader with a keen interest in developing entrepreneurial talent.
• Experience successfully managing and developing high performance trading teams with the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand how to quickly translate data into actions.
• Excellent communication and people management skills with a positive, proactive approach to intra- / inter-departmental collaboration.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure to get results.
• Professional profile: Analytical and numbers driven, with a very strong commercial acumen and “traders” mentality.
1500-2250 KWD (Per Month)
• Tax Free incomeJob Reference ID DG-72
• Potential Bonus up to 25% of Base Salary
• Annual Air Ticket
• Company discount on brands (after initial period completion)
• Medical insurance
• 3 Month notice period
• Relocation Allowance
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: