SEO Manager – Dubai
Agency - Client Services
Posted 12th Dec 2017
The SEO Manager is responsible for managing SEO campaigns for clients, you will take full ownership and also lead junior SEO specialists. You will conduct full technical and content audits, diagnose SEO issues and suggest improvements and optimisations. You work very closely with all in house teams of a variety of digital projects
• Perform comprehensive SEO audits
• Liaise with client side tech teams to help implement improvements.
• Analyse site for architecture, on page/on site environments, content and navigation. structures and identify strengths and weaknesses.
• Perform competitive analysis.
• Perform industry trend analysis.
• Conduct keyword research & construct lists of targeted key phrases.
• Input on on-page content formatting best practices.
• Monitor SEO performance (Google analytics, Search Console, SEOMoz, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog etc.
• Stay informed, current and updated on search algorithm updates and industry trends.
• Engage with customers effectively, professionally and on time.
You would describe this business as fast growing, successful, fun, innovative and one of the leading digital performance and UX agencies in the region. Values like the quality of work and not how many hours can be billed drive their vision. Effective partnerships that truly understand their customer’s goals are what builds their strategy. It is based on this strategy that the company is going from strength to strength and experiencing consistent growth, the reason for this current opening.
The reason to apply
• Quite simply a fantastic brand on the market with the opportunity to work with projects that touch huge private and public organisations.
• These guys love to party and have fun
• They are growing at an exceptional rate
• Great office location with a relaxed but hard working environment, people are engaged with the company and share the values.
• Proven experience in an SEO role (agency or large ecommerce)
• Ability to build presentations and contribute to proposals
• Able to lead and guide junior team members
• Good search engine knowledge – Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex, Naver
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (VLOOKUPS, PivotTables, advanced formulae)
• Good knowledge of Digital marketing – Display, Affiliate, Social etc.,
Annual FlightJob Reference ID DG-89
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: