Social Media Executive – UAE National
In-house - Marketing
Posted 8th Oct 2017
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create targeted social media content
• Manage social media community
• Monitor, listen and respond to social media community questions and complaints.
• Develop strategy to increase community numbers
• Create and manage social media promotions
• Manage creative design of pages on LinkedIn, Facebook
• Liaise with influencers, bloggers and advocates to increase project awareness.
• Build a strategy to understand customer reviews.
• Support PR function with brand awareness.
An exciting opportunity has become available for my client based in Abu Dhabi, they are an operator in the leisure and tourism sector who have some fantastic projects launching in 2018. This role is a part of the PR & Community management team and will be responsible for developing the social media content for a new upcoming launch. You will own and manage all social media channels and will be responsible for delivering content that increases followers and provides exception interaction.
• 2+ years in digital space working within Social Media community management role
• Experience within Leisure or tourism would be ideal
• Proven success running social media campaigns
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & others
• Proven experience within community management
• Excellent communicator
• Fluent in Arabic & English – Both written & verbal
• Experience in social media analytics tools
AED 18,000 - 20,000Job Reference ID DG-76
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: